Friday, October 5, 2012

Grandparents Day ~ 2012

Today was Grandparents Day!  My poor mother-in-law was supposed to come but she ended up in the hospital with acute bronchitis and a kidney stone.  I am pretty sure she would have preferred to come here (haha) rather than the hospital!  Soooo my dear dad stepped up to the plate and came.  Thanks Papa for saving the day.

Here were the pictures I sent to the school for the hour long slide show.  Ok, it wasn't really an hour long but it felt like it was.  Just ask Papa :)

This one is old but it still is cute.  I love how they are all looking at a different camera.

Here is Nana with the girls at the circus two years ago.

This was today...I don't think Sophia's smile could get any bigger.

These girls are so funny.  I was at the school volunteering for the special day.  I decided to stay for the chapel service but I was asked NOT to sit with them (by the little ladies).  They wanted Papa all to themselves.  Every now and then I have to remind them that I was one of the original little ladies in his life along with their Auntie Mimi of course.  

I am so grateful for these precious grandparents!!



No comments:

Post a Comment