Tuesday, January 17, 2012

3D

The first movie I ever saw in a movie theater was Beauty and the Beast.  I was 10 years old and we lived in Tennessee at the time.  My mother and my aunt took me to a little theater in this little country town.  I will never forget it!  So Belle has always been my favorite Disney Princess! 

When I saw they were releasing it on 3D I wanted to make the same memory for my girls.  Yesterday we loaded up and went and saw it.  I loved the 3D version.  Michaela wears glasses so I was not sure if she would like it but she did!  She said it was no problem.  Praise the Lord!!!  We had a great time.  I am so grateful the Lord has blessed me with two girls.  I pray they will always know it is so much greater to be prettier on the inside than on the outside.


We had a great time!!!