Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy 7th Birthday Michaela


January 7, 2012

Where does the time go? It seems like yesterday you looked like this…


And now you look like this...


Where does every 7 year old want to go to eat on their birthday...a Japanese restaurant! It was here that we finalized the plans for the party.  The plan was to pick a sweet friend from school to have a special girl’s only day with.  So on her birthday we picked her friend up and then headed to lunch at Olive Garden (Michaela is a pasta lover just like her daddy).  Then we headed to the mall.  We went to Build a Bear and they each built a pink Hello Kitty and then Bath &Body Works and finished our day with ice cream. What a special time we had.





Michaela,

I am so proud of you. I don’t know any other child on earth that has such a hard working spirit.  I love you so much!  I love that you love Jesus and want to learn more and more about Him.  You are doing so well in school this year.  Way to go!!  You are so nurturing and caring I just know that you will someday be the best little mommy.  I am praying for you everyday to learn to know and love our Jesus more.  I am so happy that you have made Him your Saviour. Thank you for letting me be your mommy….best job ever.

Xoxo,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment