Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sad Goodbye


This morning I said a sad goodbye to my little ladies for two weeks (I was sad, they were higher than kites).  Several years ago my sister asked if the girls could come to her house for a visit during the summer.  That is when the tradition was born.  The girls love every minute at Aunt Mimi's house.  They love to play with Charles and Daniel (Amy's boys) but they LOVE their Auntie Mimi!!!! 

What will they do for two weeks you ask???



They probably will go to the big Bass Pro Shop.



Do lots of swimming...Mimi learned quick that lots of swimming = tired babies!!


And they will play, play, play!!!

  They will get really dirty and very tired but they will have the best time.  And when they come home they will talk about it constantly. 

 I am so thankful for my sister and her hubby who open up their home and create some wonderful summer memories for my little ladies.  Thanks Amy, I'll be praying really hard for you for the next two weeks.  Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment