Monday, September 17, 2012

Randomness...

I am SO BEHIND on my blogging.  We have been hit hard with the back to school germs and the fall allergies...yuck!  Not to mention just plain busy.  I am going to do my very best to catch up this week.

On another note tonight was such a calm night and we definitely needed that.  We picked my dad up from the airport, dropped him off at his house and then headed home.  We did homework.  The girls played a little.  They did their reading.  I did lots of laundry.  They took baths.  We had a nice dinner.  Nothing exciting but really just the way I like it.  The girls were even in bed at 7:15!!  It is going to be a busy day tomorrow so we need extra sleep :)  I am headed there myself very soon!

My mom called me this afternoon, she is currently at my sister's house for a visit, and mentioned that there had been several people with some real life changing medical issues at my sister's church.  Two stood out as they involved children...One was a little two year old girl that they diagnosed with leukemia yesterday and another two week old baby with some serious health issues.  My heart is heavy for them and others tonight.  I am praying for them tonight and thinking of this verse.

Psalm 18:2  The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

I am praying for those sweet people as they cling to THE ROCK tonight!  SO grateful HE is our STRENGTH when we have none.



No comments:

Post a Comment