Thursday, August 30, 2012

Perfect Attendance...NOT!

Well, we made it through one full week of school and had perfect attendance...but then that changed...

Last Sunday I wasn't feeling so well so I went to the little Minute Clinic in town.  I discovered that I had strep throat.  No biggie a little rest and we will be good to go.  Right?  Wrong!  The girls were both showing no signs so I was hoping and praying that I would be the only one...I was not.

On Tuesday morning, Michaela woke up complaining about a sore throat and she had a low grade fever.  We dropped Sophia off at school and headed to the Dr.  She had strep too :(  So she missed Tuesday and Wednesday of school.  She did not mind as she was more than happy to sit and watch old movies.  Praise the Lord Sophia never got it!!!

So Michaela will not be winning the perfect attendance award but then again we didn't last year either...oh well.




No comments:

Post a Comment