Monday, August 6, 2012

Night Away ~ Part II

We woke up and of course headed right back for the pool for a little swim.  Then we went and had a visit with Michael's grandparents.  They are such sweet, godly people.  They really had quite a bit of influence in Michael's life.  They are growing older and more frail with every year so it was nice to spend some time with them.  Especially for the girls.  What great memories...






I love that Gram and Grampy are still holding hands!  They will be married 65 years on Christmas Day.


I was so thankful for the girls...they were so quiet and gentle.  They were constantly offering to help or get something for them.  Precious.  They could sense the need for a calm atmosphere. 

On a side note...My parents celebrated 39 years of marriage Saturday, August 4.  Happy anniversary to two people I love dearly.  Thank you for the example you have been to me and Michael.  I love you guys so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment