Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First Day of School ~ 2012

Lots of emotions swirling around today.  The girls are excited and for that I am so thankful.  Last night we laid everything out and made sure it was all ready to go.  They asked me to straighten their hair and I did.  Their little alarm clocks rang this morning and they popped out of bed ready to go.  Time flies.  I am trying to hold on to each day, every minute.  


Michaela ~ 2nd Grade


Sophia ~ 1st Grade


Sisters



A little morning love 


Ready to go...



Three of my favorite people


Silly girls


Prayerfully...best friends forever!


Oh, how I love these two!!


Love the different expressions!!

I did good until I said the last goodbye and then I cried all the way to the car, all the way to work and then some.  I miss them but I know without a doubt they are in the spot where God wants them and for that I am so grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment