Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cooking


I have a love/hate relationship with cooking.  Some days I love it, some days I don’t!  I always enjoy it most when I have everything ready to go and it is not a complicated recipe. I love to do things in the crock pot too.  I work and am always on the go so I am always looking out for easy and yummy new recipes. 

I love watching the Food Network but I have to tell you  I have fallen in love with The Pioneer Woman. She has such a neat story and I was born in Wyoming so I have western roots.  She is fun to watch!   I love her blog but what I love most is her recipes.  They are so easy.  She explains every step which I really appreciate.  She gives you exact measurements which I really appreciate and she shows pictures of each step which makes it so much easier to follow.  My sister gave me her cook book for Christmas and there is so much I want to try.  I made two of her recipes in the past few weeks.  One was from last weeks show and it was so yummy.  A few weeks ago she made this soup on the show and highlighted it on her blog.  It was the Tuscan Bean Soup.  She cooked hers with shrimp.  I did chicken in mine and we all loved it. 



I am very grateful for anyone who can make the never ending job of preparing meals a little more fun! The Pioneer Woman does that for me!!  If you have not already check out her blog www.thepioneerwoman.com!

2 comments:

  1. Babe...that soup was awesome. You are a great cook...so keep it up! And keep blogging. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on Kelly's Korner link I to have love hate relation ship with cooking. Thanks for the resource.

    ReplyDelete