Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Favorite Things

Right now there are a few things I am loving and I thought I would share...

How cute is this soap dispenser?  I had these really pretty glass soap dispensers in my bathroom but it became apparent they were not going to make it through my two little ladies.  So I am going to pull them out when company comes but in the mean time we will be using these cuties...don't worry I am going to get Mickey for my hubby (I know he will love it...NOT!).



BelVita!!!  YUMMY!!  OK, for the non breakfast lovers out there this is for you.  I am not a huge lover of breakfast however, I know that it is a very important step in starting your day out right so this is my go to.  They are so good.  They have three flavors apples & cinnamon, blueberry and golden oat.  My favorite is golden oat but it is also the only one I have tried.  I am a creature of habit.  Let me know if you have tried the other flavors...would love to know your favorite.  Anyways, my girls love them and make for a great breakfast when paired with yogurt!!  Plus you can eat it on the go!


I love note cards!!!!  I love note cards that are personalized in some way and I love when they are cheap!!  I found these the other day and thought they were so cute and only a dollar.  I love black, white, and hot pink together!


Best thing is you can purchase ALL three of these items at Target!!!  Happy shopping!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment