Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Joseph ~ Part I

April 20, 2012

A few weeks ago the girl had a musical at school. It was based on the Bible character Joseph. The songs were packed with lessons and we had many discussions about his life and what we can learn from him.

This was really the first "big" program that the girls had been a part of.  They LOVED it.  They both were given a solo line in a song.  I was a nervous wreck but they did GREAT.  I am so thankful that they stepped up to the mic (literally) and gave it their all.  I hope they always want to serve God with boldness!!

Our fun night started at Grammy's house.  We needed to get baths, change and get all ready for the performance.  Daddy snapped some pictures before we left.  Ok, Daddy took a lot of pictures...








I love that these precious girls are not just sisters but best friends.  Love how they hold hands in pictures!!!


funny girls :)



Part II coming soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment