Saturday, May 26, 2012

Kindergarten Graduation ~ Part I

I can not believe that I am typing this post.  Time is flying by!  Yesterday Sophia graduated from Kindergarten.  It was a wonderful morning filled with special memories.  This is going to be a picture overload kinda post.  


There is my big girl walking out.



I don't think she is sure about all the people :)


The big moment!!


Here she is with her big cousin Charles.  They look like they could be brother and sister.  She loves her "Charlie."


I am so proud of my little lady.


Check out that huge grin...she had that grin every day.  I think it had all to do with her wonderful teacher Mrs. McCorvey.  We LOVE her!!


This is going to be a two part post...I think my sister was able to snag lots of good pictures too (hint, hint) so I'm going to try and get those from her...

No comments:

Post a Comment