Friday, March 23, 2012

Flashback Friday

December 16, 2011 ~ PJ Day at School

The Friday before Christmas Break the girls had PJ/Movie day at school.  They thought it was SO COOL to go to school in their pajamas.  I was having a panic attack due to the lack of appropriate pj's to go to school in.  So I headed straight to Target (I'm happy for any reason to go there!) and tried to find something cute but not too tight and not too low and not too young and not too old.  I really needed something just right for both of them.  With girls 13 months a part I have learned that they want to be individuals now with their favorite colors, etc.  However, if I can get the same shirt or pants that is preferred and then make it different in color.  Now when it comes to Sunday dresses they still like to dress a like..go figure!  So here is what we came up with!




Wish I could wear my PJ's to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment