Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday Sophia!

February 15, 2012

So better late than never!  Sophia turned 6 this year.  I can't not believe my baby is 6.  How did this happen?  Just yesterday you looked like this...


And now you look like this...



Dear Sophia, Six years ago we were blessed with you. I'll never forget that moment when they said you were having some problems and they took you to the NICU.  I was so scared and all I could do was pray.  I'll never forget holding you for the first time and how special that was.  You are so funny and I love when you cuddle with me.  I love you so much.  I love that you love Jesus and that He is in your heart.  I pray you will always learn and grow in your walk with Him.  Thanks for letting me be your mommy...best job EVER!
xoxo,
Mommy


Sophia wanted a Tinker Bell party this year.  This was actually the first year we have done a "friend party" and it was lots of fun.  We invited just a few friends from church over and they had a great time.  Our big activity was coloring Tinker Bell pillowcases and they all got to take theirs home.  Here are a few pictures from the day.





No comments:

Post a Comment