Saturday, March 10, 2012

Lessons to Learn

I really believe we will never stop learning in life.  There is no ultimate level we will reach.  We have a goal which is to be like Christ and that is what we live for. I generally lead a Ladies Bible Study at our church.  This spring we are going through “Seeking Him” by Nancy Leigh DeMoss.  This is my second time to lead this study and I am enjoying it even more this time.

Our goal in this Christian life is to Seek Him.  Why don’t we do it?  Why do we fill up our lives with so much else?  What is stopping us from really "getting real?”  I have really been asking myself those questions.  Throughout this study she takes you on a journey to spiritual revival.  It is a great study and if you will be really honest with yourself and God it could be life changing.  I know for me it has been!

I really think my ladies are enjoying it and we are seeing some real life change being made.  If you are looking for a great study to do or lead I would highly recommend this one.  You will not be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. I love this Bible study. It has been of the most challenging and life changing ones that I have ever done.
    I find that I too often fill my life up with fluff. Thanks for the reminder that many of the things we devote our time and attention to will have no lasting impact on eternity. God bless! Thanks for the encouragment.
    I just found your blog today and love it! I will be back often. Keep sharing...

    ReplyDelete