Thursday, March 22, 2012

Not Gone For Long

This week is Spring Break for my girls...yea!!  I had written a whole post of what our plans were etc. but somehow it disappeared?!?!  I was trying to post it with blogger on my iPhone?  Does anyone have any thoughts on how to use that correctly?  I would love some help.

Anyways, we sat down last Thursday and made a "Spring Break To Do List."  Some items on the list were...Movie Night, Yard Day (yuck-this was my hubby's), Disney World, Fishing with Daddy and Park with Mommy.  So far we have done most of these.  Unfortunately both girls have been sick this week too.  They did this during Christmas Break as well.  I guess this whole break from school thing is new to them because every break they get sick...go figure.  I keep telling them if they stay healthy they will have even more fun!

The sickness did not stop us and we still forged on to Disney and had a Magical Time!!  I will be doing several posts in the days to come.  Today the girls are fishing with their daddy. They were both SO EXCITED!!  I am so grateful they have a daddy who invests time and energy in them.  He is such a gift from God! 

Have a super day!!




1 comment:

  1. Yea for Daddies that spend time investing in the lives of their children! Sounds like you all have had a wonderful break. Praying your girls feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete