Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cleaning Can Be Fun!

What?!?!  Cleaning...fun...yes, it can be!  When I was a little girl my mom always worked hard at making whatever we were doing enjoyable.  We would play little games and make believe all while getting chores done.  Fast forward 25 years and I am doing the very same with my 2 little ladies.  We often play a game while cleaning.  Today we are playing "pick the room" game. Basically you write one room per little sheet of paper and then fold them up so no one can peek.  Then put all your papers in a bowl or small bucket.   I usually include a break or two depending on how much we are doing.  Today we are attempting to clean most of the house so I included two breaks.  The girls love this game.  We also like to work to music. So we rotate...one girl picks the next room and the other girl picks the music and then we switch.  Thanks mom for all the fun ideas you passed on to us!!!  I am so thankful to be playing these games with my babies.


These girls are sooo silly!!

OK, got to go, breaks over!!


2 comments:

  1. Smart Mom making your kids learn to pick up and getting them to have fun at the same time!! I think that is a great example of raising responsible children without being too harsh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your silly girls!

    ReplyDelete