Friday, April 13, 2012

Girls Night

I love Friday nights.  I really love them if we don't have anything to do!!  That would sum up tonight.  It was going to be just us girls and we did not have any strict plans...yippee!!  I picked them up from school and we headed to see Gram for a few minutes and then we headed to the park.






















After the park we headed to Zaxby's!  We had some yummy chicken and fried pickles in honor of our Auntie Mimi.  They were so good.


The night could not end without dessert so we headed to McDonald's for an ice cream cone.  


After a quick bath to clean up they went to bed.  To continue with the Friday night fun they are sleeping together, which is a special treat we reserve for random weekends.  They love to have little "slumber parties."  I just snuck in and snapped this picture.


I am so grateful for those 2 little ladies!!



1 comment:

  1. What a fun night! Hope the pickles were yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete