Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Waiting Game

I don't know about you but I do not love to wait.  Recently I heard this song and I really loved the words!  Maybe your waiting for something right now...it will be "Worth the Wait" all in God's time!


"Worth the Wait"

I can see your heart is yearning
Everything is so unclear
Is the answer ever coming
After all these years
It’s not an easy feeling
Sometimes it seems unfair
But He knows just what He’s doing
With unanswered prayers
So hold on

It’s worth the wait
Just keep believing
God has perfect timing
Never early, never late
It takes a little patience
And it takes a lot of faith
But it’s worth the wait

What if what you’re desperate for
Isn’t what you really need
What if there was something more
Than what you dreamed
We may not always see
We may not understand
But He knows just what He’s doing
He’s got a bigger plan
So hold on

In His time, you’ll be fine
All this waiting, now, is by design
written by Jason Barton/Chris Lockwood/Barry Weeks/Ian Eskelin



I know this for sure...these 2 little ladies were worth the wait!!




No comments:

Post a Comment