Monday, April 30, 2012

Random

So this is going to be a total random post...here it goes...

1.  My hubby is still miserable.  I feel so bad for him.  I wish I could make the itching stop.  I can't.  See previous post if you are confused.

2.  My boss is back.  I sure wish I would have gotten all my work done last week.  I didn't.  See previous post.

3.  The girls have their Terra Nova Testing at school this week.  I am trying to figure out FIVE healthy and hearty things to make for breakfast.  Today was oatmeal and strawberries.  Tomorrow is...I don't know yet.

4.  Tomorrow after school Michaela is going out with a friend and her teacher.  She is so excited.  Sophia is so jealous.  I think I am going to be playing lots of Candy land tomorrow night to help her feel better.

5.  Candy land is one of the longest games ever made.  The only game longer is Chutes and Ladders.  I think our Chutes and Ladders is missing :)

6.  Tonight was our last night for the spring Bible study.  It was bittersweet.  I am happy to have another night at home but I miss the fellowship.

7.  The Miracle-Gro plant kits are GROWING (see previous posts)!!  I think I am going to have to move them to bigger pots...oh, boy.  No pressure.  The girls are so excited.  I am just nervous.

That is it.  I am tired.


This picture is old but it makes me smile.  I think they must have just had something blue???  I love these girls!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment