Saturday, April 21, 2012

Super Saturday

This has been a great Saturday!  Why? You ask...because we had NOTHING pressing!  Other than about 12 loads of laundry I didn't do much on the home front and my girls just chilled.  My hubby worked outside on the lawn. The girls played outside which they love.  Then they played a bit inside  and watched a Disney classic.  We did do one fun project...I had got these little Miracle-Gro  kits for the girls at the end of summer last year on clearance for $5.00 and tucked them away for a rainy day.  Today was that day. It really poured all afternoon which made it so cozy.  The kits were fun, quick, and easy.  The girls did pretty much most of it and I just supervised.  It made very little mess except for when at the very end I knocked one of the little pots over.  The girls love that I was making the mess for once!  


Michaela choose the flower only one.  It is supposed to grow sunflowers, marigolds, and two colors of zinnia.


Sophia picked the vegetable one.  It is supposed to grow tomatoes, cucumbers, and sweet peppers.


They patiently took turns.  Sophia went first.




Michaela's is in this cute little "terrarium."


So here is the deal...if they grow you will see pictures again.  If not, they will never appear on the blog again.  Let's just say I have not been blessed with a green thumb!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment